Friday, June 21, 2013

Introduction

My name is Macyah Fleming. I attend Brookhaven Highschool. I will be blogging about all kinds of shoes. There are just so many kinds of shoes in this world, that you can never have enough. Shoes are a big part of you style and how people see you.There are two different kinds of Sneakers Heads. There's one who just has all shoes and not a lot of knowledge at all about the shoes. And the other Sneakerhead is one who knows all about shoes and what their about but doesn't have a lot of shoes though.

That is why I created this blog. It is designed to show all of my viewers all the kinds of shoes that are out there in this world. My blog will have shoes from Kobe's, to LeBron's, to Van's. Any shoe you can think of will be on my blog. So Subscribe and i hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment